Blog Archive

Sunday, January 22, 2017

Jumboctos on the way!

Hello, everyone! :)
It's been a minute, but I'm still here. I just got the boxes in after what feels like a long time! Tomorrow, I'll visit the post office to see how much a big octopus will cost in shipping. Once this happens, I can put them into my store. When I add them, I'm going to putting a special offer code in for anyone who happens by. You can always come and like my Facebook page to keep up with me in real time.

I'm working on some photo tutorials and a blog keeping up with where my octopi and other things have ended up in this world, but it's a long process trying to get them as I want them to be.
The first tutorial is how to start a magic ring because I feel like it's a good beginning to the world of crochet. I'm not sure why, but I struggled with rounds. I actually avoided anything round for many years because of it haha.

But anyway, keep up with me through here, Facebook, or anywhere you find me!

Octo on.
Nancy

No comments:

Post a Comment